- Heavy Duty Torch Kits
- Weed Dragon® Torch Kits
- Mini Dragon Torch
- The Ultimate Fire Starter
- Backpack Torch Kits
- Light Duty Torch Kits
- Liquid Torch Kits
- Jet Torches
- Outdoor Patio Lights
- Roofing Equipment
- Construction Heaters
- Aircraft & Engine Preheaters
- Propane Flares
- Agricultural Flamers
- Agricultural Hitches
- Cylinder Dollies
#VT21/2-30SVCOMBO Torch Kit w/Squeeze Valve & Cylinder Dolly
Model VT 21/2-30C with added squeeze valve combined with a Custom Designed Dolly (CD 100) that offers easy mobility of the propane tank. Propane tank not included. Torch kit only is CSA Certified. Save $10 by ordering a COMBO!
|400,000 BTU Vapor Torch||VT 21/2-30|
|10' U.L. Listed LP Gas Hose||HP10C|
|U.L. Listed Excess Flow P.O.L. Fitting||P-3200W|
|Squeeze Valve & Handle w/Adjustable Pilot||V-880P/H-1|
|Pipe Thread Sealant|
RED DRAGON® Model VT21/2-30SVCOMBO 400,000 BTU Vapor Torch Kit w/ Squeeze Valve, Handle & Cylinder Dolly Specifications:
|Normal Operating Pressure||25 P.S.I.|
|Operating Pressure Range||5-90 P.S.I.|
|Approximate Flame Temperature||2050°F|
|Fuel Consumption @ 25 P.S.I.||9.03 lbs/hr|
|Maximum Fuel Consumption||16 lbs/hr|
|Torch Bell Diameter||2 1/2"|
|Overall Torch Length||33"|
Red Dragon® Torch
These powerful vapor torch kits are perfect for farm & ranch, construction, grounds maintenance, road crews, industry and more! Put a Red Dragon® To Work for You!
The World's Greatest in Flame Technology
Flame Engineering is the Leader when it comes to flaming equipment. From a single torch, developed for use on the family farm, Flame Engineering, Inc. has expanded its product line to over 100 items with products sold all over the World.
SQUEEZE VALVE TORCH ASSEMBLY!!
Instructional video on how to assemble your torch kit with squeeze valve!
For Models: VT 3-30 C, VT 2 1/2-30 C, VT 2 1/2-24 CE, BP 2512 C, VT 3-30 SVC, VT 2 1/2-30 SVC, VT 2 1/2-24 SVC and BP 2512 SVC (328 K)
Instructions to assemble the CD-100 Cylinder Dolly
- "RED DRAGON – I borrowed my neighbors – didn’t want to be a moocher – bought my own – love it! Made in USA!"
K. Hart – Puyallup, WA
- "RED DRAGON – Great product. Easy to use around my three acres."
J. Kirk – Ruffin, SC
- "RED DRAGON – Excellent torch for controlling weeds. Much faster, easier, and more environmentally friendly than using herbicides to take care of weeds growing in cracks in cement and along the street. Also works well for taking care of unplanted areas in the yard. I’ve been very pleased with this product."
E. Johnson – West Haven, UT