- Heavy Duty Torch Kits
- Weed Dragon® Torch Kits
- Mini Dragon Torch
- The Ultimate Fire Starter
- Backpack Torch Kits
- Light Duty Torch Kits
- Liquid Torch Kits
- Jet Torches
- Outdoor Patio Lights
- Roofing Equipment
- Construction Heaters
- Aircraft & Engine Preheaters
- Propane Flares
- Agricultural Flamers
- Agricultural Hitches
- Cylinder Dollies
#VT3-60SVC Vapor Torch Kit w/Squeeze Valve
With a 5 foot handle, this kit allows a good deal more in reach. Popular for paving repairs and ditch burning. Comes with a 25' hose and an adjustable regulator for more consistency when using for long periods of road repair or weed burning. Great for municipalities, highway departments and farmers. Torch has a 3" bell and overall length of 65". The VT 3-60 SVC has the added features of a squeeze valve with adjustable pilot and rubber grip handle included. Perfect for instances where a full flame is not continuously required. This kit will quickly pay for itself in propane savings if this is how you will primarly use the torch kit.
|25' U.L. Listed LP Gas Hose||HP25|
|U.L. Listed Excess Flow P.O.L. Fitting||P-3200W|
|U.L. Listed Regulator||56-RC7|
|Squeeze Valve w/Handle||V-880P/H-1|
|Pipe Thread Sealant|
RED DRAGON® Model VT3-60SVC 500,000 BTU Vapor Torch Kit with Squeeze Valve & Handle Specifications:
|Maximum Capacity||500,000 BTU/hr|
|Normal Operating Pressure||30 P.S.I.|
|Operating Pressure Range||5-90|
|P.S.I.Approximate Flame Temperature|
Fuel Consumption @ 30 P.S.I.
|Maximum Fuel Consumption||23.2 lbs/hr|
|Torch Bell Diameter|
|Overall Torch Length|
The World's Greatest in Flame Technology
Flame Engineering is the Leader when it comes to flaming equipment. From a single torch, developed for use on the family farm, Flame Engineering, Inc. has expanded its product line to over 100 items with products sold all over the World.
For models VT11/2-12C, VT3-60C, VT3-60SVC, LT21/2-30C, LT3-60C
- "RED DRAGON – Works good on black top hole patching. Worth every cent, saves time and helps bind the edges old and new."
P. Stetts – Williamsport, PA
- "RED DRAGON – Great product. I absolutely love it. It is very easy to assemble and use. I am particularly impressed with how little fuel it uses. We have a large gravel drive and two gravel pads. With regular use, a tank of propane should last a full season. High quality product. Low cost to operate. No chemicals. No dead weed debris to pull up. If it had a cup holder it would be perfect."
P. Boyles – Lexington, KY
- "RED DRAGON – The Red Dragon is an amazing product that’s incredible versatile. I use it for weeds and patching the driveway pavement in the summer, and for melting snow and ice in the winter. It gets the BBQ charcoal ready for cooking in about 15 seconds!"
E. Alscher – Manotick, ON, Canada