- Heavy Duty Torch Kits
- Weed Dragon® Torch Kits
- Mini Dragon Torch
- The Ultimate Fire Starter
- Backpack Torch Kits
- Light Duty Torch Kits
- Liquid Torch Kits
- Jet Torches
- Outdoor Patio Lights
- Roofing Equipment
- Construction Heaters
- Aircraft & Engine Preheaters
- Propane Flares
- Agricultural Flamers
- Agricultural Hitches
- Cylinder Dollies
#VT3-60C Vapor Torch Kit
With a 5 foot handle, this kit allows a good deal more in reach. Popular for paving repairs and ditch burning. Comes with a 25' hose and an adjustable regulator for more consistency when using for long periods of road repair or weed burning. Great for municipalities, highway departments and farmers. Torch has a 3" bell and overall length of 65".
|65" Vapor Torch||VT 3-60|
|25' U.L. Listed LP Gas Hose||HP25|
|U.L. Listed Excess Flow P.O.L. Fitting||P-3200W|
|Flame Adjusting Valve||V-334|
|U.L. Listed Regulator||567-RC|
|Pipe Thread Sealant|
RED DRAGON® Model VT3-60C 500,000 BTU Vapor Torch Kit Specifications:
|Maximum Capacity||500,000 BTU/hr|
|Normal Operating Pressure||30 P.S.I.|
|Operating Pressure Range||5-90|
|P.S.I.Approximate Flame Temperature||2050°F|
|Fuel Consumption @ 30 P.S.I.||10.13 lbs/hr|
|Maximum Fuel Consumption||23.2 lbs/hr|
|Fuel Inlet||1/4" NPT|
|Torch Bell Diameter||3"|
|Overall Torch Length||65"|
Red Dragon® Torch
These powerful vapor torch kits are perfect for farm & ranch, construction, grounds maintenance, road crews, industry and more! Put a Red Dragon® To Work for You!
The World's Greatest in Flame Technology
Flame Engineering is the Leader when it comes to flaming equipment. From a single torch, developed for use on the family farm, Flame Engineering, Inc. has expanded its product line to over 100 items with products sold all over the World.
For models VT11/2-12C, VT3-60C, VT3-60SVC, LT21/2-30C, LT3-60C
- "RED DRAGON – Moved into my Grandmother’s home that had been vacant for 3 years. The yard was overgrown with vines and weeds. The Red Dragon torch made short work of clearing up and getting rid of unwanted plants! Great tool and lots of fun to use! Also used the Red Dragon to lightly burn the sides of 30x3 foot raised bed garden. Gives it a real nice rustic look. I can see lots of uses for this tool!"
J. Day – Salt Lake City, UT
- "RED DRAGON – Excellent product. Very efficient and safe to use. Thank you so much."
N. Iltchev - Norfolk, MA
- "RED DRAGON – I have a hobby farm with a large vegetable garden. The Red Dragon allows me to maintain a chemical free environment. It’s also great for melting ice. Keep up the good work!"
L. Childress – Sunderland, MD